Here the last projects I work on.
• A serie of 5 tutorials videos for GoPro and the GoPro Fusion, taking care of all the editing on Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effect, finding the right images according to the script, shooting some B-Roll and using some other from the Media Team, reframing 360 videos, animating titles and finding a good way to explain fonctionalities:
• The promotional video for GoPro Fusion Studio, trying to find a cool way to show the fonctionnalites of this software and plugins, writting the script, making all the editing, titles, screenshots, reframing 360 videos and shooting missing B-Roll:
• In Septembre 2017, GoPro was about to annonce the new Fusion 360 camera, so they invited us to come for 3 weeks to the headquarters in San Francisco, working on post-production to clean the 360 shots on the two following Fusion launch videos, making dispear the mount of the camera, the shadows, stabilizing the 360 videos and correcting defaults of stiching due to the beta version of the software and firmware of the camera.
I also worked on converting the 360 edits for the projection in the dome for the presentation, finding solutions to display non-spherical contents integreted in a spherical video:
• I had the chance to edit this entire video by myself, months before the GoPro Fusion was released.
The Golden State Warriors from Oakland win the NBA championships in 2017, and the GoPro Media Team was invited to capture the parade, send me all of the files and I only had 3 or 4 days to make something with it. So I worked with the developpers in the Alps office to have a fonctionnal tool to stitch the files and come to this edit:
• Promotional video for the new release of Kolor Autopano Video 3:
• I have worked on post-production to clean the footages, making disapear the mount, the shadows, stabilizing the shots manually and correct defaults of stitching due to the alpha firmeware and software.
It was the first public video from the GoPro Fusion camera:
• We had the occasion to work with Jean-Paul Gaultier to capture his entire Spring-Summer 2017 show in 360. I also made a "Behind the stitch" for Kolor's software users to explain the workflow editing this kind of 360 videos:
• We sent a GoPro Omni to a partner, Jakob Aungiers and his friends making a very great basejump from a plane, and I made this simple edit and also a reframed version few mounth later to tease the new version of Kolor Autopano Video 3:
• Few mounths after the release of the GoPro Omni, we made a Full Workflow tutorial about 360 videos, a total of 2h30 video separated in 12 parts that you can find here: youtu.be/2uAF9th4GV0.
• Having the occasion to sent a GoPro Omni rig to the team of David Mayman and his jetpack, I made a simple edit with what we had, and it finish published on the GoPro main chanel.
• My first Boom Festival, first psychedelic festival, a life changing week.
I totally improvised this video, I came with some ideas of doing a serious psychedelic short movie, but nothing was planed and I had finally just live most of this experience without my camera.
However I still had shot a lot of random things and moments and try to make a cool movie of it:
• My second video for the Panobook. This time I played with these gigapixel panorama and experiment an infinite zoom to bring a smooth mouvement, travelling thought the differentes scenes and emotions:
• The GoPro Omni was just released. This video was made by GoPro, highlighting the best Omni footage that they had, including our epic shot on the Champs-Elysée, and I made this reframed version to display that on a normal screen at differents event:
• Summer 2016 we was shooting on one of the most popular event in the world, Le Tour de France !
For the first time they wanted to try 360 and they already had a partnership with GoPro, so the Media Team was looking for the only Europeen guys they knew capable of shooting and edit 360, my collegues Loic Bailliard, Loic Lanoir, and me.
It was our first event for GoPro, and I it was the one of the biggest ! We follow the Tour for 10 stages, 15 days of shooting with Omni, stitching, editing and sending all our best footages to the organisation each night, and had only 1 or 2h of sleep, but it was so cool, and that was a huge evolution in my carreer at GoPro. The original publications have achieved more around 1 million views:
• I entirely scripted, shoot and edit these promotional videos for the desktop version, then for the iOS and Android applications of the GoPro VR Player:
• Promotional video showing the capacities of the GoPro VR Plugins for Adobe Premiere Pro:
• Just a short teaser to annonce the presence of Kolor at the IVRPA event 2016, but it was at this moment I realized the potential in reframing 360 videos and experimenting that:
• My first video for the Panobook, a contest of panoramic photography producted by Kolor. It was one of the first projet where I was free to experiment something artistic and beautiful.
I wanted to try to make living these picture:
• Having a GoPro for the first time, I experimented timelapse a lot:
• I started making simple videos like that, of my life, my travels, my friends, and I made almost 100 of them, ameliorating my style, learning the tools, experimenting photography, using every footages like a part of the story. This is my way to capture memories for ever:
• A mix of visualisations from iTunes and Winamp for a song I produce, Suspicious Minds:
• My Demo Reel of 2014 with my best realisations at the time:
• Short film from an adventure with people I had just met: